Heya folks! Its like ages since i've updated my blog. My life has been better since the arrival of that special someone. Instead of that misery feeling i felt a few weeks ago, i feel better now. I know u guys will be like, hey, is Eddie crazy, his dad just passed away and he is here, try to find a steady...blah3...yea, i guess i know how u feel. But what if everything's just went away just like that? How would you feel? How would you react? Who would you turn to?
Anyway, this swittie of mine here has been helping since the first week of my dad's departure. I'm grateful to have a girl like her. Thx for the others too for helping me out! I'm better now thanks to you guys out there! Thx a million! I got no idea how to repay you guys!
Most of you guys out there wouldn't know how i felt at that moment except some of you*no names please!* Anyway, i've been waiting for a girl like her. I just hope everything turns out well.
Yesterday, I woke up at around 11.30 after my mom wake me up. She asked me to bathe and go to Vivo City to meet my brother and collect a Digicam! My brother is currently working as a Starhub receptionist at its roadshow at Vivo. The day before yesterday, i collected a Digital Videocamcorder. Yesterday, i collected a digicam after my bro asked me to disguise myself as a customer. Every customer is entitled to a coupon and its some of the prize are the JVC digicamcorder, Canon camcorder, 2 types of handphones, Sparky the dog*Mascot of starhub* and the BenQ digicam. Before i go to the coupons section, i met ma bro at the toilet where he gave me the coupons with the BenQ digicam as the prize!hahakx! My bro tought me how to cheat! haha! After which, i go to the coupons section and dig the bag full of coupons. I kept holding the coupon my brother gave me and acted like i picked out one coupon and gave to the receptionist. i acted shocked when i aaw the prize! hahakx..what a cheat! After which, i got out of that area and go rounding at Vivo for around 10 mins and went home. Around 9.15 p.m, i changed into my clothes to go out for supper, my bro's treat! weeee! I went to Simpang Bedok/Bedok Corner and ate at there! We had a galore of food there! It includes butter prawns, oyster sauce kangkong, butter sotongs, hotplate beancurd and BBQ stingray! It was simply dee-lish! Went home at ardound 1.15 a. m and at home, i called Shidah! *my one and only darlink!* I talked until at around 4.30 a.m.
Just now, i woke up at around 3.30 p.m! I was shell-shocked! hahakx..maybe i was tired talking to her! haha...went out for din-din at around 8. Ate at Rubinah's at Sembawang Shopping Ctr area thereabout. Got home at around 10+ and when i reached my home. I took the carkeys and drove around! hahakx! Imagine going at around 40 km/h at carpark! How insane was i! The passengers were my bro and my younger sis! hahakx...They were terrified when i stepped on the gas! Had such a great time driving in the carpark!
Till we meet again! bye now!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home