Blast The Radio 'cause Its Racer Eddie In The House! <body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

On The Radio With


Nur.Eddie.Andika
Racer.Eddie
29.02.1992
Pieces
Christ.Church
<3 DJ
<3 Cars

You are listening to

The Last Caller

AFFIE
AHLI FIQIR
AMUS
ATIQAH
AZRA
AZYAN
DIYANAH
EPUL
FREAKY-Z
HIRAH
ILI IRYANI
IMRAN AJMAIN
MIZAH
NURAFINAH
NADYA
RAUDHAH
SAKINAH
SURAYA HANI
SYAFIQAH
YO EXCUSE ME MS. AISAH!
S-LEAGUE
FRIENDSTER
IMGDUMP
BLOGGER

dedications//



thanks to//

getty
Blogger

Saturday, December 2, 2006

Hey dere! lets see, these few days, nothing special happpened to me...just now in the morning i went to Johore to go shopping for school. I got myself a shin guard *which has obviously nothing to do with school except soccer!*, Quiksilver bag and a pair of shoes! I went shopping at Extra and go eat at near checkpoint area...i reached home at around 5 p.m. Around 8, i went to play soccer at the basketball court until 9.20 p.m.





My life have been very boring, lonely and stressful for the past few days. Its hard to explain how i feel right now. its like, everything feels wrong. I can't even think properly. Like now, its easy for me to get angry. i dunno y. maybe im over-reacting. but i noe im not. I guess i'm back to square one, where i started. Everything is gone for me. He's gone. She's gone. Why does my life sux? why am i born at the first place? im here in this world to create trouble. No one would ever understand me. Especially when i lost the person i loved de most. I blamed myself for losing her.




I'm just like a volcano. waiting for the right time to blow my top. I need someone to pour cold water over me. Please somebody. Wake me up. talk to me. why am i like this. bad luck happened to me one by one. izzit meant to be likedat? i lost my bestfriend, my special friend and my love. When i was down at one point, they lifted me up, but now without them, can i be able to stand up straight? Forgive me everyone for hurting u'all. Its just my emotions taking over me. I couldn't help it. I need someone to support me. Please somebody, be there for me. I'm weak now. Give me the energy. please.


How much longer can i stand this sufferings?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home